6/8/09

Review in Comic Related


A short and sweet review by Richard Krauss on Comic Related (click to read it).

Last weekend was my first time behind a table at the MoCCA festival, and it was an amazing experience. I still bought way too many books, but at least this time I was selling some to balance things out. It was so much fun to be able to talk to so many like-minded people and to meet a ton of artists I have so much respect for. My table-mate and I had such a great time that we've already reserved a table for next year.

My new mini, "Tales of Good Ol' Snoop Doggy Dogg" almost sold out, but I've still got a few copies left for sale on the Birdcage Bottom Books website. They're only a measly $three bones$, so step up!

Anyhow, I'm pretty exhausted and have a ton of work to catch up on, so I'll write in more depth later.

No comments:

Post a Comment