6/29/09

Ducks On The Pond


In an effort to be completely out of my element (i.e., anything requiring physical dexterity), I'm sort of art-directing a book on weird baseball phrases. It's been a lot of work, but fun to be in contact with a lot of great artists whose work I love. We finally got all of the illustrations for the proposal in, so now I'm just waiting to see if a publisher is interested.

I did a cover piece that I may have posted a while back for the phrase "Ducks on the Pond" (also the title of the book). It ended up looking like a childrens book cover, so I redid it (still looks like a childrens book cover, but that's my style!). In an effort to relieve the tedium of posting reviews of the Old Man WInter comic, I present to you, Ducks On The Pond:

1 comment:

  1. There is something about that clean dial, and rolex replica sale case that is intimidating, powerful, professional. It's hardly surprising that Rolex is a household name even among families that could only dream of owning one. Such is the brand's global hublot replica uk that you'd be forgiven for thinking that it was the only luxury watch out there many people can't think of another brand off the top of their fake rolex sale. But, as any horological fan would know, there are many, many more fish in the replica watches sea. Just as a well-known status symbol can be used to intimidate, knowledge that takes you beyond the man shaking your hand can work to your replica watches. Without doubt, a Rolex watch conveys excellent taste, but can you boast the exclusivity that comes with rolex replica sale.

    ReplyDelete