10/25/08

Embarrass Your Dog!




The Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade has been moved to tomorrow (it's supposed to rain today), Sunday at noon. I'll be there handing out promo cards for my pet portraits, so come say hi. If you dress your dog up in some embarrassing manner, or better yet dress both yourself and your dog, you could win a variety of prizes including a gift certificate from yours truly, an ipod, or a plethora of other stuff.

I too lazy to find my photos from last year's event, so instead I present to you a series of photos taken while Karen dressed Pony in his winter clothes (he only makes the angry face for the four seconds it takes to put the coat on, so I have to act quickly to capture the intense anger). Once he's in the clothes, he's totally fine with it.

1 comment: