2/24/10

New comic for Supertalk 2


Here's the first page for my "Supertalk 2" anthology comic. It starts out nice and sweet, but don't worry. It takes a dark turn soon enough. I've left the grey areas very simplified because they will be converted into half-tones (those dotted patterns you see in newspapers that your eye blends into shades of grey). Anyhow, I'm pretty happy with it so far. The other comic I'm working on is set up on a pretty rigid grid of four panels per page, so it's nice to do something looser and more organic.

I'm not going to post the other pages in the hopes that you'll actually buy the comic when it comes out in early April. There's lots of other great contributors in there, just like the last issue, so cough up the five bucks and be happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment