1/23/10

Little things



Alec Berry, host of the Teenage Wasteland podcast gave an incredibly flattering review of "Old Man Winter & Other Sordid Tales" in this weeks episode. You can listen by going here (the review of my book is around the 14 minute, 15 second mark, but you should listen to the whole thing). I think I actually turned my feet inward, scuffed the ground with one shoe and said, "Aw, shucks" while listening.

Also, I'm one of the many comic artists that put in their two-cents regarding the last year in comics and what to expect this year on Heidi Macdonald's The Beat blog. For some reason, my artist photo (which was actually a drawing of me as a monkey) wasn't run, so my section kind of gets lost in the shuffle, but I'm in there somewhere. That, my friends, was the infamous "run-on sentence" your English teachers warned you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment